Sweeper adaptable to any type of mini loader, backhoe, telescopic handler, ... Designed for cleaning and maintenance of areas under construction, collection of milled material in maintenance and conservation of roads, etc.
We have several models, ask us to know which one is the most suitable for your machine.
This product is no longer in stock
Special bucket sweeper for CBR hard applications, built in st-52 steels, Danfoss hydraulic motor with direct transmission to the shaft, 423 mm polypropylene brushes of useful hair length, blade, corners and blade support skates made of special steel Wear resistant 450 brinell hardness. Different sweeping widths. Can optionally be supplied with side brush and irrigation system.
- Easy to adapt to any type of mini loader, backhoe, telescopic handler, ...
- Manufactured with st-52 steel upper thicknesses.
- Reinforced system of support of shovel on pavement.
- Brush consumption adjustment system: the side stays completely clean eliminating the minimum distance to the wall.
- Blade and corners of special anti-wear steel (450 brinell) of special thickness (20mm).
- Special anti-wear steel sub-blade (450 brinell) 16mm thick.
- Blade and corners of double use and fixation by means of screws to the ladle.
- Hydraulic motor embedded in shaft.
- Direct transmission to the shaft, without chain.
- Anti-collision protection of bearings.
- Optional equipment: integral fairing, rubber skirts, steel brush, irrigation system ...
Consult information and price of the different models.
|Peso (kg)||Desde 250 hasta 340|
|Ancho total (mm)||Desde 1.250 hasta 2.000|
|Dimensiones (mm) largo x ancho x alto||-|
|Depósito de agua limpia / sucia (l)||-|
|Capacidad (l)||Desde 360 hasta 460|
|Potencia máxima (W)||-|
|Diámetro cepillo (mm)||550|
|Ancho de trabajo (mm)||Desde 1.100 hasta 1.850|
|Capacidad de trabajo teórico (m²/h)||-|